Website Management Services
Who’s managing your website? When the design is done, the copy is composed, and the site has launched, someone needs to be responsible for your site’s ongoing maintenance.
Scribizzy provides a variety of website management services, specializing in WordPress websites. From basic maintenance services, such as updating software and providing website performance reports to extensive design modifications and content development, we offer a range of options for managing your small business website:
- Software updates (as needed)
- Website performance reporting
- Comment and forum moderation
- Edit or compose written content
- Search engine optimization
- Web content development and marketing strategies
- Produce, procure, optimize and/or resize images and graphics
- Load and schedule content for publication (posts, newsletters, images, videos, etc.)
- Design modifications
- Set up and/or manage social media profiles
- Set up and/or manage revenue streams
- Newsletters and email marketing campaigns
- Website reviews (quality and health checks)
- Consultations via email or phone
Website Maintenance and Reporting
Most modern websites run on content management systems, web-based software that keeps your website organized and functional. Software updates on these systems ensure the security, integrity, and functionality of your website. Our website maintenance services take care of all software updates on your website, including content management software and any peripheral applications, such as plugins. We’ll also back up your site on a regular basis and provide you with monthly performance reports and comprehensive analyses of their website performance metrics.
Let Us Manage Your Website
So You Can Focus On Running Your Business
Scribizzy is here to help. Learn more about our website management services by requesting a no-obligation quote.