Website Management Services
Who’s managing your website? When the design is done, the copy is composed, and the site has launched, someone needs to be responsible for your site’s ongoing maintenance.
Scribizzy provides a variety of website management services, specializing in WordPress websites. From basic maintenance, such as updating software and providing website performance reports to extensive design modifications and content development, we perform a range of tasks for managing your small business website:
- Website design and development
- Software updates
- Website performance reports
- Content development and management, including composing or editing written content and procuring or providing images and graphics
- Develop and oversee online marketing campaigns, including search-engine optimization, social media, newsletters, and e-mail marketing
- Design modifications, including WordPress theme customization
- Set up and/or manage revenue streams
- Website reviews (quality and health checks)
- Consultations via e-mail or phone
Website Maintenance and Reporting
Most modern websites run on content management systems, web-based software that keeps your website organized and functional. Software updates on these systems ensure the security, integrity, and functionality of your website. Our website maintenance services take care of all software updates on your website, including content management software and any peripheral applications, such as plugins. We’ll also back up your site on a regular basis and provide you with monthly performance reports and comprehensive analyses of their website performance metrics.
Let Us Manage Your Website
So You Can Focus On Running Your Business
Scribizzy is here to help. Learn more about our website management services by requesting a no-obligation quote.