Service Spotlight: Online Marketing
Once you build your website, you need to figure out how to get people to visit it. You can put your website address on business cards, in your company’s signage, and on your letterhead. But one of the best ways to draw traffic to your site is through online marketing.
Scribizzy helps small business owners and independent professionals with every aspect of online marketing. We can assess your business model and make recommendations for which marketing strategies are right for you. We can plan your marketing campaigns, develop marketing materials, and execute your marketing efforts, or we can oversee this work on your behalf, working with third-party providers.
The Internet offers a wide range of opportunities for online marketing. Some marketing ventures are free — they cost nothing more than time. Others require a budget of some kind. In some cases you might find a free marketing opportunity but you’ll need to pay an expert to plan, develop, and execute the campaign for you.
Let’s take a look at a few different online marketing strategies:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving your website’s ranking in search engines. When customers search for your products or services online, you want them to find your website quickly and easily.
- Social media marketing involves using social media networks to draw new customers, connect with existing customers, and promote your business. Social media has proven to be a viable marketing model for many different types of enterprises.
- Business blogging as a marketing strategy often works in conjunction with SEO and social media marketing to draw visitors to your website. Blogging offers additional benefits, such as creating a space that you control, where you can share information with the public.
- Advertising: As you travel around the web, you’ll see ads almost everywhere. The reason? They work. There are advertising campaigns that will fit most budgets, and they are a good marketing strategy for many businesses.
- Press Releases: If your business is engaging in any newsworthy activities, press releases can be a good way to get the word out.
These are just a few examples of marketing solutions that you can engage to promote your website and your business.
Scribizzy is ready to help you develop effective yet robust and targeted online marketing campaigns to get your products and services in front of a wider audience.
Our website services include website design and management, copywriting, website coaching, and of course, a wide selection of online marketing services.