Service Spotlight: Coaching
When you want to learn a new skill, nothing beats working one-one-one with a coach. A coach works directly with you, tailoring the lessons to your goals and skill level and giving you their full attention. You learn more, you learn faster, and you have access to a pro who can answer your questions and guide you through the learning process.
Here at Scribizzy, we offer a range of coaching services for small business owners and independent professionals.
Our Coaching Services
It’s not unusual for our clients to want to make their own website updates, write their own blog posts, or post to their own social media accounts. But many of our clients haven’t acquired the expertise necessary to manage these tasks effectively; they’ve been busy becoming experts at running their businesses!
So we’ve worked with our clients to pass on the skills they need to accomplish their goals. Over time, we’ve developed a range of coaching programs that help entrepreneurs learn the tools, techniques, and practices that will boost their websites and their businesses.
Here are a few of the coaching services we provide to our clients:
- Website Coaching: From basic website maintenance (keeping a site healthy, secure, and up-to-date) to adjusting design elements, we can teach you how to oversee your own website.
- WordPress Coaching: WordPress is a content management system, and we can show you how to use it to add, change, and remove the content on your website.
- Blog Coach: Business blogging is an excellent way to market your business’s website, and working with an accomplished, expert blogger puts you on the fast track to success.
- Writing Coach: Adept writing has become a critical skill for anyone in business, and we can help you gain top-notch writing skills for all types of writing, ranging from composing professional e-emails to writing effective blog posts.
- Social Media Coaching: Social media has swept the globe as one of the most important communication tools. We’ll show you how to develop a plan for using social media to promote your business and then we’ll show you how to execute that plan.
If We Can Do It, We’ll Show You How
Our coaching services aren’t limited to the skills listed above. We’ve taught small business owners and independent professionals how to optimize images, how to conduct SEO research, and how to develop long-term online marketing plans.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you acquire the skills you need to succeed online.